SENIORS & MODELING
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Senior sessions and modeling sessions are usually booked for 2 hours
• All 2 hour sessions may include up to 3 locations.
• This is a highly collaborative and creative type of shoot, so be sure to share with me your inspiration and ideas beforehand.
• All 2 hour sessions includes a 15 minute virtual consultation.
• Please feel free to bring a friend, parent or stylist... or just yourself!
• If you'd like a shorter session, just choose the session time you prefer when you book.
SENIOR SESSION /
MODELING SESSION DETAILS
TIME OF DAY
In natural light photography, the look and feel of your session depends heavily on the weather and time of day. Generally speaking, session times closer to sunrise and sunset will yield moodier photos and session times towards the middle of the day are typically lighter and brighter; Indoor shoots work best during the middle of the day.
EDITING STYLE & PROCESS
My editing style is very natural and true to life. All images get edited at least twice during my process as I make initial adjustments then review for consistency. Some images undergo a third round of editing in Photoshop when necessary. Portrait session turnaround time is 3 weeks. After the images are delivered to you, you may request additional retouching for 4 images free of charge. Any additional retouching is $15 per image.
Portrait sessions can take place at the location(s) of your choice. However, I do not recommend indoor locations unless the location has AMPLE space and natural light in the area you'd like to shoot.
Outdoor locations with shaded options work best. Prairie Grove Battlefield Park or one of the downtown areas are great choices if you don't have a place in mind.
If you plan to do the session indoors or on private property, or to rent a space to use, you are responsible to secure permission from the premise owners and/or make any necessary payment.
In the case of inclement weather, session may be rescheduled or refunded free of charge. I will plan to be there unless you notify me.
There is a Travel Fee of $2/mile (from 72762) for locations outside NWA. For example, Eureka Springs is 46 miles away, so the travel fee is $92.